Horses4Life Kathy Gambino 979-997-9293
1. Equine Challenge, (Therapeutic Riding and Therapeutic Horsemanship)-Customized horse interactivities for special needs children and adults with varying functionalities. **Fee: $50 for 30-45 minute session (1 hr. Evaluation session is $50)
2. Horse Assisted Counseling, (HAC)* Professional counseling services for children, teens, adults, and families which incorporate non-riding activities with one or more horses to gain fresh insights and discover creative solutions for particular issues or problems
**Fee:1st 1.5 hr session $150, Subsequent 1 hr sessions $120
3. Horse Assisted Learning (HAL)* Non-therapeutic group session(s) in which a professional team facilitates non-riding horse activities to positively address life skills including, but not limited to Communication, Responsibility, Leadership, Team Building, and Conflict Resolution. Appropriate for homeschool students, co-ops, scout troops, church groups, businesses, and companies. **Fees vary according to size of group, length of session and number of sessions, please contact us for a quote.
4. Horsemanship Instruction is no longer being offered.
* Facilitation Team for both HAC and HAL includes a mental health professional and horse professional.
**Fees are subject to change.
Posted May 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM